Bayberry Inn of Newport
20 Kay Street
Newport, RI 02840 USA
From Boston Area
- Take route 93 South to route 24 South. .
- Go through Fall River, MA following the signs for Newport.
- Continue all the way on 24 South until it turns into 114 South.
- Follow 114 South through Portsmouth and Middletown and into Newport Rhode Island . Route 114 will turn into Broadway. Stay on Broadway. Approximately 1 mile past the Newport city line, turn left onto Ayrault Street. At the stop sign, turn right onto Kay Street. Bayberry Inn of Newport is on your right at 20 Kay Street.
From New York, New Haven or Hartford Areas:
- Follow I-95 North to Route 138 East (Rhode Island exit 3A).
- Follow the signs for Newport Rhode Island. Travel over the Jamestown Bridge, through Jamestown Island, then over the Newport Bridge ($2.00 toll). At the end of the Newport bridge, take the first exit for Scenic Newport downtown. Turn right off of the exit ramp. Go straight through the first set of lights. Bear to the left at the set of lights after the Newport cemetery. This is Farewell Street. At the stop sign bear right (do not actually turn right) This is Thames Street. At the next set of lights, take a left (at the Banana Republic Store). Continue up the hill to the second set of lights, which is Kay Street. Turn left onto Kay Street. The Bayberry Inn of Newport is 6 houses down on the left at 20 Kay Street.
From Providence, RI and T.F. Green Airport:
- Take I-95 South to Route 4 South towards Kingston Rhode Island (exit 9).
- Follow Route 4 until it merges with Route 1 South. You will be on Route 1 South for less than a mile.Take the exit for Route 138 East ( Jamestown / Newport Rhode Island ). Travel over the Jamestown Bridge, through Jamestown Island and over the Newport Bridge ($2.00 toll). Continue with the above directions from New York, New Haven or Hartford.